Below is a list of my favourite resources that I have learned about in my ECMP 355 course with Dr. Alec Couros.
- whois.net – Find out who is the author of a certain website
- Jing -A useful website to create a screen cast
- Aviary – A free website for editing pictures
- glogster.com – A free website that allows you to create posters
- blabberize.com – Make a picture talk
- animoto.com – Website that creates a video for you. Just upload any pictures you want in the video, choose the music and there’s your video!
- jaycut.com – Create a video – it’s a lot like imovie and it’s free!
- xtranormal.com – Create a video by typing whatever you want to say – it’ll give you a computer animated voice and speak for you
- ahead.com, prezi.com – Usefull websites for making a presentation
- dipity.com – Make any kind of time line (example – a history time line)
- sketchcast.com – Create a sketch with or without a voice
- goanimate.com – Create your own cartoon characters and video on
- storybird.com – Create a story using the art that’s on the website
- stroome.com – Collaborative video editing